The Bridge is Bridgewater State University’s award-winning arts journal that features visual art and literature contributed by students and alumni. Our team will be collecting submissions from Wednesday, November 9th through Saturday, December 31st.
Digital art and Literature will be collected through Qualtrics, physical art submissions will be collected at a later date.
Digital Submission Instructions
- Read and review the Submission Agreement. If you consent to these guidelines, check the box at the bottom and click on “Continue.”
- Please title your work. The Bridge team highly recommends that you give a distinctive title to your work.
- Fill out your personal information. This includes: name, major and year, phone number, and note on author/artist.
- Fill out your submission information. This includes: the type of submission, media type/genre, dimensions (if it is a visual art submission), orientation, and description of submission. Please be as detailed as possible. If you are submitting multiple works, include in your submission description each title, genre, and any other relevant information.
- All images that are submitted must be a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Please type “N/A” in any box marked “required” that does not apply to your submission.
- Upload the file containing your artwork. Please upload the file from your computer. If you are submitting multiple works of art or literature, please submit your works one file at a time. Please do not submit one file containing several works.
- If your submission is a digital file, write “N/A” under ticket number.
- If you have no additional files for this submission, hit submit. Please click only once. You have successfully submitted to The Bridge!
Physical Submission Instructions
If you are interested in submitting 3-D artwork (paintings, sculptures, prints, textiles, jewelry, etc.) please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Bridge team looks forward to your submissions!